Growing Bundle: Seasonal Digital Counting Cubes Challenges
Add fun and engaging digital counting cubes challenges to your distance learning materials! Practice computer-related fine motor skills, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way! Or edit the text to add your own learning objectives.
This growing bundle of EDITABLE seasonal digital counting cubes challenges is going to include a total of 15 challenges and be worth $45 when complete!
***Get it now while it’s still growing to lock in the best price and get all of the products I add after your purchase for free!***
Each challenge includes ten different slides for Google Slides and Google Classroom.
EASY TO USE:
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored counting blocks. (Instructions in each file.) Please note that the building brick templates are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type).
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Also perfect for converting to other languages! Need British or Australian English, German, French, or any other language? No problem, just edit it!)
View the preview videos of the individual resources for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the images included.
After purchase, you will receive PDF files with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of each activity directly in your Google Drive.
Once finished, the growing bundle will include the following
– Fall (available now)
– Winter (available now)
– Christmas (available now)
– Valentine’s Day
– Spring (available now)
– St. Patrick’s Day (available now)
– Mardi Gras
– Easter (available now)
– Earth Day
– Cinco de Mayo
– Independence Day
***Would you prefer a non-seasonal theme? Try my Digital Emoji Build & Count Challenges!***
You may also like…
Digital Building Bricks Monster Build and Count Challenge
Digital LEGO Sports Build and Count Challenge
Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored LEGO bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the LEGO templates are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).