My kids and I have been enjoying mini folding books on all kinds of themes. Both my 6-year-old and my 2-year-old can’t get enough and get excited every time they see a new book on my screen 😉
2-year-old N and I have been working on color recognition and naming colors, while 6-year-old E asks me to spell words for her all of the time.
With this I Know My Colors! Mini Folding Books bundle, I’ve put together a resource on learning about colors that works for all ages from toddlers to kindergarteners, all in the popular mini folding book format.
Whether you’re working on color recognition, reading or handwriting color words, this bundle is for you!
With this bundle, you get a total of 57 different mini folding books. They cover 11 different colors: black, blue, brown, gray/grey, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow. (There’s a version that says “gray” throughout and another using “grey”, so you can pick the one that’s applicable for your area.)
For each color (except white), there are five different books:
1. Six images in color, with names and color names in matching colors.
2. Six images in color, with names in color and no color names. This variation has a line next to each image to fill in the color name.
3. Six images in black and white, with names and color names in color.
4. Six images in black and white, with names and color names in an outline font.
5. Six images in black and white, with names in an outline font and a line where you can fill in the color name.
Due to the difficulty of using white crayons on white paper, I’ve omitted the coloring book variations for the color white, so only two books are available for this color:
- Images in color, names and color name in outline font.
- Images in color, names in outline font, color name can be filled in.