Showing 1–12 of 113 results
Halloween Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets Printable
Have fun building essential drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Halloween Directed Drawings worksheets! Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills or writing centers, bulletin board decorations, and … Continued
Four Seasons Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets Growing Bundle Printable
Have fun building important drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute four-season directed drawings worksheets! Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills, or writing centers. Or use them as … Continued
Winter Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets
Have fun building important drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Winter Directed Drawings worksheets! Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills, or writing centers. Or use them as … Continued
Fall Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets
Digital Building Bricks Fall Build and Count Challenge
Who doesn’t love LEGO bricks? Here’s a bit of a different spin with digital building bricks challenges: Ten fun EDITABLE fall-themed digital building brick challenges for Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as copying & pasting, dragging & … Continued
Digital Counting Cubes Halloween Build and Count Challenge
Here’s a simple, fun, and engaging activity for digital fine motor practice and counting. The ten editable digital counting cubes build and count challenges with a Halloween theme are designed for practicing digital skills such as dragging & dropping, typing … Continued
Fun Digital LEGO Build and Count Challenges Bundle
Can’t use real LEGO bricks in the classroom? Add fun and engaging evergreen digital building bricks challenges to your distance learning materials! Practice computer-related fine motor skills, copying & pasting, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging … Continued
Digital Halloween Cookies Number Recognition and Counting Activity
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete cookies but keep students from interacting with everything except the fun, colorful Halloween cookies. (Instructions in the file.)
- Please note that the plate, bowl of candy, and napkins are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, copy & paste).
- Reword the instructions - or use completely different ones.
- Add more cookies or reduce their number.
- Place the cookies where you want them.
- Place some cookies on the plate to begin with and have students add the rest to make up the required number.
Stuffed Animals with Tee
Watercolor Heart Flowers Mug 11oz
Digital Counting Cubes Easter Build and Count Challenge
- This digital activity is easy to use straight out of the box but can also be edited by you to meet the needs of your students.
- It's a great way to provide extra practice for early finishers, after-school care, or as part of homework.
- You get ten slides with ten different Easter-related images to build using digital counting cubes. You can use one, two, or all of them in any order.
- The slides are editable, so you can use them with different languages, spellings, or even learning objectives as needed.
- Includes visual and written instructions to help students be successful with the task.
- Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray holding the cubes are flattened with the background and cannot be extracted or edited.