Showing all 8 results
Four Seasons Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets Growing Bundle Printable
Have fun building important drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute four-season directed drawings worksheets! Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills, or writing centers. Or use them as … Continued
Digital Building Bricks Fall Build and Count Challenge
Who doesn’t love LEGO bricks? Here’s a bit of a different spin with digital building bricks challenges: Ten fun EDITABLE fall-themed digital building brick challenges for Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as copying & pasting, dragging & … Continued
Digital Counting Cubes Halloween Build and Count Challenge
Here’s a simple, fun, and engaging activity for digital fine motor practice and counting. The ten editable digital counting cubes build and count challenges with a Halloween theme are designed for practicing digital skills such as dragging & dropping, typing … Continued
Digital Halloween Cookies Number Recognition and Counting Activity
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete cookies but keep students from interacting with everything except the fun, colorful Halloween cookies. (Instructions in the file.)
- Please note that the plate, bowl of candy, and napkins are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, copy & paste).
- Reword the instructions - or use completely different ones.
- Add more cookies or reduce their number.
- Place the cookies where you want them.
- Place some cookies on the plate to begin with and have students add the rest to make up the required number.
Growing Bundle: Seasonal Digital Counting Cubes Challenges
Add fun and engaging digital counting cubes challenges to your distance learning materials! Practice computer-related fine motor skills, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way! Or edit the text to add your own learning … Continued