Digital Counting Cubes Spring Build and Count Challenge
If you’re looking for some fun and engaging digital fine motor practice, I’ve got you covered! It’s perfect when you can’t use real counting cubes in class and helps improve digital fine motor skills in a fun way.
The ten spring-themed digital counting cube challenges provided are designed to help students practice skills such as dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting. The challenges can be edited to include your own educational content, making them a versatile resource for any distance learning classroom.
Easy to use:
- You can make copies of the Google Slides document so that you can easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- You can edit all of the text and text boxes, but keep students from interacting with anything except the text boxes and colored counting cubes. (Instructions are included in the file.) Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray that holds the counting cubes are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
- The Google Slides document includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type) as well as written instructions. These instructions will help students complete the tasks successfully.
The preview video for the product provides an overview of all the features and shows all of the included images. It is a great way to get a look at everything that is included in the product before you buy it.
- Watering can.
This is an editable resource that will enable you to work with different languages or spellings as needed. Or simply edit the titles of each slide to your liking!
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
View the preview video for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the slides included.
You may also like…
#overtherainbow Digital Building Bricks Monster Build and Count Challenge
Addition to 20 Digital Spring Puzzle
***Please note that this digital activity is designed for use in Google Slides present mode!***Features:
- (25) addition to 20 problems ready to use.
- Click a number to reveal the next piece of the puzzle.
- Click to go back and try again if the number was incorrect.
- Make copies for yourself and choose the number of problems to assign. (Links between the slides have to be edited if problems are removed!)
- Edit all of the text and numbers (including the fonts), squares, and icons but keep students from interacting with everything except the possible answers. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the background images (including the clip art and puzzle overlay) are flattened and can't be extracted or edited.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required mode and digital skills (present mode/click or tap).
- This resource is very well suited for converting to different languages!
There are no reviews yet.