Back to Google Slides
Digital Counting Cubes St. Patrick’s Day Build and Count Challenge
Do you want to give your students some fun and engaging digital fine motor practice? These ten editable St. Patrick’s Day-themed digital counting cubes build and count challenges are designed for practicing digital skills such as dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting. If you want to include your own educational content, the slides can easily be edited in Google Slides.
This is great for times when you can’t use real counting cubes in the classroom or for early finishers, after-school care, a fun addition to homework, etc.
Easy to use:
Make copies of the file to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
You can edit all of the text and text boxes while keeping students from interacting with anything except the text boxes and colored counting cubes. (Instructions are included in the file.) Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray that holds the counting cubes are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
The Google Slides document includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type) as well as written instructions. These instructions will help students complete the tasks successfully.
The preview video for the product provides an overview of all the features and shows all of the included images. It is a great way to get a look at everything that is included in the product before you buy it.
Green float (you can rename it to green beer if you prefer).
Pot of gold.
End of the rainbow.
This is an editable resource that allows you to work with different languages or spellings as needed. Or simply edit the titles of each slide to your liking!
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
If you like this type of activity, make sure to check out the as well as !
You may also like…
$1.00 Add to cart
#overtherainbow Digital Building Bricks Monster Build and Count Challenge
Can't use real LEGO bricks during distance learning or social distancing in the classroom? This is the answer! Ten fun monster-themed digital building brick challenges for Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as copying & pasting, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way. After purchase, you'll receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to create a copy directly in your Google Drive. View the preview video for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the images included. [video width="1396" height="1080" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/digital-lego-monster-build-and-count-challenge-slideshow.mp4"][/video]
$3.00 Add to cart
Addition to 20 Digital Spring Puzzle
Super-engaging editable and self-checking digital puzzle with a spring theme to practice addition to 20 during distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
***Please note that this digital activity is designed for use in Google Slides present mode!***Features:
- (25) addition to 20 problems ready to use.
- Click a number to reveal the next piece of the puzzle.
- Click to go back and try again if the number was incorrect.
- Make copies for yourself and choose the number of problems to assign. (Links between the slides have to be edited if problems are removed!)
- Edit all of the text and numbers (including the fonts), squares, and icons but keep students from interacting with everything except the possible answers. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the background images (including the clip art and puzzle overlay) are flattened and can't be extracted or edited.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required mode and digital skills (present mode/click or tap).
- This resource is very well suited for converting to different languages!