Digital Counting Cubes Emoji Build and Count Challenge
Ten fun and engaging EDITABLE emoji-themed digital counting cube challenges for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way. You can even add your own learning content because all of the text and text boxes are editable.
Easy to use:
– Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
– Edit all of the text and the text boxes but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored counting cubes. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray that holds the counting cubes are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
– Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type).
View the preview video for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the images included.
– Angel emoji.
– Crying emoji.
– Smiling emoji.
– Kissing emoji.
– Laughing emoji.
– Angry emoji.
– Poop emoji.
– Sad emoji.
– Surprised emoji.
– Funny emoji.
(You can edit the titles to your liking. This resource is also very well suited for converting to different languages or different spellings! Need British or Australian English, German, French, or any other language? No problem, just edit it!)
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
If you like this type of activity, make sure to check out my digital LEGO product line!
You may also like…
Digital Building Bricks Monster Build and Count Challenge
2nd Grade Summer Review Addition to 20 Digital Summer Puzzle
***Please note that this digital activity is designed for use in Google Slides present mode!***Features:
- (25) addition to 20 problems ready to use.
- Includes two different recording sheets and an answer key.
- Click a number to reveal the next piece of the puzzle.
- Click to go back and try again if the number was incorrect.
- Make copies for yourself and choose the number of problems to assign. (Links between the slides have to be edited if problems are removed!)
- Edit all of the text and numbers (including the fonts), squares, and icons but keep students from interacting with everything except the possible answers. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the background images (including the clip art and puzzle overlay) are flattened and can't be extracted or edited.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required mode and digital skills (present mode/click or tap).
- This resource is very well suited for converting to different languages or different spellings! Need British or Australian English, German, French, or any other language? No problem, just edit it!