You’ve asked for a lower case version of Letter A-Z Mini Folding Books for a long time. In fact, when I first showed the video how to assemble a Letter A Mini Folding Book on Facebook, one of the very first comments was asking about a lowercase version.
So here it is for you: Lower Case Letter A-Z Mini Folding Books Bundle!
Like the uppercase version, the lowercase bundle includes 52 mini folding books (26 in color, 26 in black and white) covering all letters of the alphabet.
Each book starts out as one simple printed page (printed on one side only!) that easily turns into a mini folding book with minimal cutting and no gluing or stapling.
Every booklet also has a title page and a back cover page showing the lower case letter and all of the images from the inside pages in a smaller size.
Use the black and white version of each book to let the kids color and/or to save on ink.
The following images and words are in each book:
- Letter a: ambulance, airplane, astronaut, acorn, alligator, arrow.
- Letter b: balloon, button, ball, book, butterfly, bench.
- Letter c: camera, candle, cup, cookie, cupcake, caterpillar.
- Letter d: door, dress, desk, dragon, dollar, doll.
- Letter e: elbow, eyes, envelope, elevator, eagle, elf.
- Letter f: fish, finger, flower, fire, fence, fan.
- Letter g: gate, grass, glove, glass, ghost, glue.
- Letter h: hat, hammer, helmet, helicopter, heart, house.
- Letter i: igloo, ice cream, island, iguana, iron, iceberg.
- Letter j: jello, jump rope, juice box, jellyfish, jam, jacket.
- Letter k: key, ketchup, king, kiwi, kite, kangaroo.
- Letter l: ladybug, lego, lamp, lollipop, lemon, leaf.
- Letter m: magnet, mitten, mouse, mailbox, mushroom, milk.
- Letter n: necklace, notepad, nail, nest, needle, nine.
- Letter o: orange, oven, owl, onion, octopus, ostrich.
- Letter p: popcorn, pencil, penguin, pig, pizza, pants.
- Letter q: question mark, quadruplets, quarter, quilt, quesadilla, queen.
- Letter r: ribbon, rose, robot, rocket, ring, raspberry.
- Letter s: sandwich, scissors, salami, sunflower, sock, seven.
- Letter t: tree, tie, triangle, tag, toothbrush, tomato.
- Letter u: unicorn, under, unzip, uniform, up, umbrella.
- Letter v: vegetables, volcano, vacuum, violin, vest, valentine.
- Letter w: watermelon, worm, well, wall, window, windmill.
- Letter x (beginning/end): box, xray, xray fish, six, ax, xylophone.
- Letter y: yawn, yoyo, yogurt, yard, yarn, yoga.
- Letter z: zucchini, zipper, zoo, zero, zebra, zigzag.