Digital Halloween Cookies Number Recognition and Counting Activity
40 fun and engaging EDITABLE digital Halloween-themed number recognition slides for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
20 slides feature numbers 1-20, the other 20 are for number words one through twenty.
Students can practice number recognition, dragging & dropping, and counting.
You can use the slides right out of the box (all 40 slides in random order) or edit the instructions and/or the educational content and add, move, and delete the moveable Halloween cookies to meet your needs and those of your students.
Easy to use:
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete cookies but keep students from interacting with everything except the fun, colorful Halloween cookies. (Instructions in the file.)
- Please note that the plate, bowl of candy, and napkins are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, copy & paste).
Easy to differentiate:
- Reword the instructions – or use completely different ones.
- Add more cookies or reduce their number.
- Place the cookies where you want them.
- Place some cookies on the plate to begin with and have students add the rest to make up the required number.
View the preview video or the pdf preview for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the images included.
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
***Need more digital activities? Check out my other digital activities, including awesome bundles at a great discount!***
You might also like these activities
⭐Digital LEGO Halloween Challenge (digital)
⭐Alphabet Roads Letter Match (printable)
⭐Feed the Shark Toddler & Preschool Bundle (printable)
You may also like…
Halloween Costumes Memory Game – VIP Version
Digital LEGO Halloween Build and Count Challenge
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored LEGO bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the LEGO templates are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).