Showing the single result
$3.00 Add to cart
Digital Halloween Cookies Number Recognition and Counting Activity
40 fun and engaging EDITABLE digital Halloween-themed number recognition slides for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. 20 slides feature numbers 1-20, the other 20 are for number words one through twenty. Students can practice number recognition, dragging & dropping, and counting. You can use the slides right out of the box (all 40 slides in random order) or edit the instructions and/or the educational content and add, move, and delete the moveable Halloween cookies to meet your needs and those of your students. Easy to use:
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete cookies but keep students from interacting with everything except the fun, colorful Halloween cookies. (Instructions in the file.)
- Please note that the plate, bowl of candy, and napkins are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, copy & paste).
- Reword the instructions - or use completely different ones.
- Add more cookies or reduce their number.
- Place the cookies where you want them.
- Place some cookies on the plate to begin with and have students add the rest to make up the required number.