Showing all 5 results
Halloween Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets Printable
Have fun building essential drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Halloween Directed Drawings worksheets! Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills or writing centers, bulletin board decorations, and … Continued
Digital Counting Cubes Halloween Build and Count Challenge
Here’s a simple, fun, and engaging activity for digital fine motor practice and counting. The ten editable digital counting cubes build and count challenges with a Halloween theme are designed for practicing digital skills such as dragging & dropping, typing … Continued
Digital Halloween Cookies Number Recognition and Counting Activity
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete cookies but keep students from interacting with everything except the fun, colorful Halloween cookies. (Instructions in the file.)
- Please note that the plate, bowl of candy, and napkins are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, copy & paste).
- Reword the instructions - or use completely different ones.
- Add more cookies or reduce their number.
- Place the cookies where you want them.
- Place some cookies on the plate to begin with and have students add the rest to make up the required number.
Digital LEGO Halloween Build and Count Challenge
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored LEGO bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the LEGO templates are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).