Showing all 5 results
Add to cart
Halloween Directed Drawings: Differentiated Draw and Write Worksheets Printable
Have fun building essential drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Halloween Directed Drawings worksheets! Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills or writing centers, bulletin board decorations, and … Continued
$3.00 Add to cart
Digital Counting Cubes Halloween Build and Count Challenge
Here’s a simple, fun, and engaging activity for digital fine motor practice and counting. The ten editable digital counting cubes build and count challenges with a Halloween theme are designed for practicing digital skills such as dragging & dropping, typing … Continued
$3.00 Add to cart
Digital Halloween Cookies Number Recognition and Counting Activity
40 fun and engaging EDITABLE digital Halloween-themed number recognition slides for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. 20 slides feature numbers 1-20, the other 20 are for number words one through twenty. Students can practice number recognition, dragging & dropping, and counting. You can use the slides right out of the box (all 40 slides in random order) or edit the instructions and/or the educational content and add, move, and delete the moveable Halloween cookies to meet your needs and those of your students. Easy to use:
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete cookies but keep students from interacting with everything except the fun, colorful Halloween cookies. (Instructions in the file.)
- Please note that the plate, bowl of candy, and napkins are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, copy & paste).
- Reword the instructions - or use completely different ones.
- Add more cookies or reduce their number.
- Place the cookies where you want them.
- Place some cookies on the plate to begin with and have students add the rest to make up the required number.
$3.00 Add to cart
Digital LEGO Halloween Build and Count Challenge
Ten fun EDITABLE Halloween-themed digital LEGO challenges for Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as copying & pasting, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way. Easy to use:
[video width="1396" height="1080" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/digital-lego-halloween-build-and-count-challenge-slideshow.mp4"][/video]
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored LEGO bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the LEGO templates are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).
$0.99 Add to cart
Halloween Costumes Memory Game – VIP Version
Buy the VIP version of the Halloween Costumes Memory Game or become a VIP member right now to get immediate access as part of your VIP membership! The full VIP file includes two extra versions of the game that you can use on their own or mix and match with the original game cards. In addition, you also get b&w versions of all game cards and two digital papers you can choose from to print on the reverse of the game cards (optional). Here's a quick look at all of the pages in the full file: [video width="1056" height="816" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/halloween-costumes-memory-game-printable-preview.mp4"][/video]