2nd Grade Summer Review Addition to 20 Digital Summer Puzzle
Super-engaging editable and self-checking digital puzzle with a summer theme to practice addition to 20 during distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
***Please note that this digital activity is designed for use in Google Slides present mode!***
- (25) addition to 20 problems ready to use.
- Includes two different recording sheets and an answer key.
- Click a number to reveal the next piece of the puzzle.
- Click to go back and try again if the number was incorrect.
Easy to use:
- Make copies for yourself and choose the number of problems to assign. (Links between the slides have to be edited if problems are removed!)
- Edit all of the text and numbers (including the fonts), squares, and icons but keep students from interacting with everything except the possible answers. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the background images (including the clip art and puzzle overlay) are flattened and can’t be extracted or edited.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required mode and digital skills (present mode/click or tap).
- This resource is very well suited for converting to different languages or different spellings! Need British or Australian English, German, French, or any other language? No problem, just edit it!
View the preview video for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the addition problems included.
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.