24 Days of Christmas Printables, perfect for counting down from December 1 to Christmas. There's a total of 52 activities to choose from, so you always have alternatives if one or several don't work for you. Includes a clickable table of content and material lists for each day and activity.
Puzzles, play dough mats, a grid game, roll and cover games, clip cards, and more: 10 different activities with several variations to practice and review counting to 10 (some variations go beyond 10 to 12 or 20). There are several no prep activities while others need some preparation but can be used over and over.
Instructions for preparing and using the printables are included.
Includes a handy clickable table of contents to help you find what you need easily.
Learn about eight different emotions (happy, excited, silly, sad, upset, worried, angry, surprised) in a hands-on way with these cute colorful play dough mats!
- Interactive table of contents.
- Four (4) title pages to help you find what you‘re looking for more easily.
- Eight (8) play dough mats with emoticons showing eight (8) different emotions and
matching emotion words.
- Eight (8) play dough mats with emoticons only.
- Two (2) play dough mats with mixed emoticons („positive“/“negative“ emotions).
- Eight (8) smaller emoticon cards for busy bags, flash cards, or other uses.
***Watch the preview video below for a peek at all pages!***
[video width="1056" height="816" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/emotions-play-dough-mats-printable-preview-tpt.mp4"][/video]
This fun feed-the-animal game is a perfect way for toddlers and preschoolers to learn and practice their colors, numbers, letters, and sizes.
- A shark head with its mouth open,
- labels for storage,
- fish with numbers 1-40,
- fish with upper case letters,
- fish with lower case letters,
- fish in six common colors (red, blue, yellow, purple, green, orange)
- fish in three different sizes (large, medium, and small) in a labeled and an unlabeled version.
57 different mini folding books covering 11 colors:
- gray/grey (There’s a version that says “gray” throughout and another using “grey”, so you can pick the one that’s applicable for your area.)
There are five different books for each color (except white):
1. Six images in color, with names and color names in matching colors.
2. Six images in color, with names in color and no color names. This variation has a line next to each image to fill in the color name.
3. Six images in black and white, with names and color names in color.
4. Six images in black and white, with names and color names in an outline font.
5. Six images in black and white, with names in an outline font and a line where you can fill in the color name.
Due to the difficulty of using white crayons on white paper, I’ve omitted the coloring book variations for the color white, so only two books are available for this color:
1. Images in color, names and color name in outline font.
2. Images in color, names in outline font, color name can be filled in.