EDITABLE Digital Build a Snowball First Grade Sight Word Mini Bundle
Includes two sets of 41 fun and engaging EDITABLE first grade sight word building slides for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice their sight words while dragging & dropping OR typing in text boxes. You can edit the instructions, the educational content, and all text boxes and circles to meet your needs and those of your students.
Easy to use:
- Includes a separate file for each version.
- All 41 first grade sight words are ready for use.
- Each slide shows consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type).
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete circles and text boxes but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes or letter snowballs. (Instructions in the file. Please note that the background scenes including the kids holding snowballs are flattened and can’t be edited or extracted.
Easy to differentiate:
- Edit the instructions: Reword them or change them completely.
- Edit the target words.
- Add more circles/text boxes or delete some depending on your individual target words.
- Use one single text box for each sight word.
- Remove the circles in the drag&drop version and let your students line up the individual letters themselves.
- Remove un-needed letter snowballs, add more, or change their positions.
- Fill in some of the letters.
- Feel free to come up with your own variations!
View the preview videos for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the slides included.
After purchase, you will receive PDF files with instructions and a link to click to make copies of the activities directly in your Google Drive.
***Get the other sight word sets HERE!***