EDITABLE Digital Build a Snowball First Grade Sight Word Click&Type
Includes 41 fun and engaging EDITABLE first grade sight word building slides for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can click and type in text boxes to spell first grade sight words. You can edit the instructions, the educational content, and all text boxes to meet your needs and those of your students.
Easy to use:
- All 41 first grade sight words are ready for use.
- Each slide shows consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (click & type).
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which slides to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit the instructions and educational content and add, move, and delete text boxes but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes. (Instructions in the file. Please note that the background scenes including the kids holding snowballs are flattened and can’t be edited or extracted).
Easy to differentiate:
- Edit the instructions: Reword them or change them completely.
- Edit the target words.
- Add more text boxes or delete some depending on your individual target words.
- Provide just one big text box for all of the letters in each sight word.
- Have the kids create their own text boxes.
- Fill in some of the letters.
- Feel free to come up with your own variations!
View the preview video for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the slides included.
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
***Want a drag&drop version of this activity? Click here!***
***This activity also comes in a pre-primer version!***
This product is also included in the following bundles:
There are no reviews yet.