Have fun building essential drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Halloween Directed Drawings worksheets!
Perfect for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills or writing centers, bulletin board decorations, and more.
This set includes instructions for learning how to draw 10 different Halloween-themed images:
- Candy Bucket.
- Witch Hat.
Each image comes in seven versions with different instructions for maximum versatility and differentiation:
– drawing only (full page),
– drawing and writing with a word bank,
– drawing and writing with an editable word bank,
– drawing and writing without a word bank.
– writing only (full page),
– writing only with a word bank,
– writing only with an editable word bank.
You can customize the worksheets by directly editing one, some, or all of the word banks in your PDF reader.
Why you need these directed drawing worksheets:
- Differentiated for all skill levels.
- Easy to use: Just print and start drawing and writing.
- Includes a clickable table of contents for quick access to the individual sections for each image.
- It only takes a few minutes to edit the word banks (optional).
- Ten different pictures to choose from.
- Your students will request to work on directed drawings over and over! Perfect for weekly direct drawings practice even if you don’t want to use all images.
Check out the preview for a closer look at the entire product.