Puzzles, play dough mats, a grid game, roll and cover games, clip cards, and more: 10 different activities with several variations to practice and review counting to 10 (some variations go beyond 10 to 12 or 20). There are several no prep activities while others need some preparation but can be used over and over.
Instructions for preparing and using the printables are included.
Includes a handy clickable table of contents to help you find what you need easily.
This fun feed-the-animal game is a perfect way for toddlers and preschoolers to learn and practice their colors, numbers, letters, and sizes.
- A shark head with its mouth open,
- labels for storage,
- fish with numbers 1-40,
- fish with upper case letters,
- fish with lower case letters,
- fish in six common colors (red, blue, yellow, purple, green, orange)
- fish in three different sizes (large, medium, and small) in a labeled and an unlabeled version.
This product features 42 puzzles showing super-cute renditions of different superheroes. 40 puzzles cover the 40 pre-primer sight words, and you can use the two blank puzzles for other learning objectives or particularly tricky words.