Showing all 4 results
$3.00 Add to cart
[video width="1396" height="1080" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/slideshow-digital-counting-cubes-easter-build-and-count-challenge.mp4"][/video]
Digital Counting Cubes Easter Build and Count Challenge
Are you looking for a fun, hands-on way to help your students practice counting and digital fine motor skills? Do you want to keep early finishers engaged, make after-school care more fun, or add a fun little something to a homework assignment? Don't have much time to prepare? You'll love these easy-to-use build and count challenges with an Easter theme that include counting cube templates and instructions for how to use them in Google Slides.
- This digital activity is easy to use straight out of the box but can also be edited by you to meet the needs of your students.
- It's a great way to provide extra practice for early finishers, after-school care, or as part of homework.
- You get ten slides with ten different Easter-related images to build using digital counting cubes. You can use one, two, or all of them in any order.
- The slides are editable, so you can use them with different languages, spellings, or even learning objectives as needed.
- Includes visual and written instructions to help students be successful with the task.
- Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray holding the cubes are flattened with the background and cannot be extracted or edited.
$4.00 Add to cart
Digital Multiplication Easter Egg Hunt
Super-engaging digital activity perfect for reviewing multiplication tables 2-12 with third- and fourth-grade math students. No prep and ready to go right out of the box and also editable for differentiation or individual learning objectives. For use during distance learning or technology center time with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Features:
- All (132) multiplication problems from multiplication tables 2-12 ready to use.
- (44) slides with six bunnies and three editable multiplication problems from the same multiplication table each.
- Students "open" (drag & drop) the Easter eggs to find three bunnies with multiplication problems on each slide.
- Once they find a multiplication problem, students type the problem including the solution in a text box.
- Make as many copies for your students as you need and choose how many and which problems to assign.
- Edit all of the text, the text boxes, and numbers (including the fonts), move, add, or remove the bunnies, and change the multiplication problems while keeping students from interacting with everything except the Easter eggs and text boxes. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the background image can't be extracted or edited (but you can switch it out for a different background if you want).
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required mode and digital skills (edit mode, drag & drop, click & type).
- This resource is very well suited for converting to different languages!
$3.00 Add to cart
Digital Building Bricks Easter Build and Count Challenge
Ten fun EDITABLE Easter-themed digital building bricks challenges for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as copying & pasting, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way. Easy to use:[video width="1396" height="1080" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/digital-lego-easter-build-and-count-challenge-slideshow.mp4"][/video]
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored building bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the building bricks templates are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).
After purchase, you'll receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to create a copy directly in your Google Drive.