Showing all 2 results
$4.00 Add to cart
Digital Multiplication Recycling Hunt
Super-engaging digital activity perfect for reviewing multiplication tables 2-12 with third- and fourth-grade math students. No prep and ready to go right out of the box and also editable for differentiation or individual learning objectives. For use during distance learning or technology center time with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Features:
- All (132) multiplication problems from multiplication tables 2-12 ready to use.
- (44) slides with six flowers and three editable multiplication problems from the same multiplication table each.
- Students move the bottles to the recycling box to find three flowers with multiplication problems on each slide.
- Once they find a multiplication problem, students type the problem including the solution in a text box.
- Make as many copies for your students as you need and choose how many and which problems to assign.
- Edit all of the text, the text boxes, and numbers (including the fonts), move, add, or remove the bunnies, and change the multiplication problems while keeping students from interacting with everything except the Easter eggs and text boxes. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the background image including the kid and the recycling box can't be extracted or edited (but you can switch it out for a different background if you want).
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required mode and digital skills (edit mode, drag & drop, click & type).
- This resource is very well suited for converting to different languages and spellings!
$3.00 Add to cart
Digital LEGO Earth Day Build and Count Challenge
Ten fun EDITABLE Earth Day-themed digital LEGO challenges for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom. Students can practice skills such as copying & pasting, dragging & dropping, typing in text boxes, and counting in a super-engaging way. Easy to use:
[video width="1396" height="1080" mp4="https://shop.simplefunforkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/digital-lego-earth-day-build-and-count-challenge-slideshow.mp4"][/video]
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored LEGO bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the LEGO templates are flattened with the background and can't be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).
After purchase, you'll receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to create a copy directly in your Google Drive.